Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Bruschetta Recipe


 I had the BESTEST Bruschetta at a local Italian Restaurant & I knew I wanted to try to recreate it!  I took a little from one recipe & some other stuff from another recipe & this is what I came up with!  I shared it with 2 of my girlfriends & they LOVED it!!  So here it is!!  Enjoy!

My Bruschetta
6 roma tomatoes, chopped in pieces the size of a quarter
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1/4 cup olive oil
2 Tbs. balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup FRESH basil, stems removed, choppedin big pieces
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 loaf of Artisan bread
Mozzarella

~ Preheat oven on broiler setting.  In large bowl combine tomatoes, garlic, oil, vinegar, basil, salt & pepper. 
Allow to sit for 10 minutes.  Cut bread in slices, then in 1/2.  Lay on baking sheet.  Broil for 1-2 minutes, flip bread, broil for 1-2 minutes.  Cut fresh mozzarella.  Put on bread, top with tomatoes.  Broil for 1-2 minutes.
DELICIOUS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment