Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Missing Blogger

  
  Did you all know there was a missing blogger?  It was me!  Some of you may have wondered where I've been and why I haven't been blogging....well, I've been here....and there.....and here....and really nowhere!  Seriously though, the reason I haven't been on here that much is because all I want, & dare, to put on here are recipes & I didn't know if that really went with the title of this blog!  I know, I know....way to  much over thinking on my part!  I think that's part of my O.C.D!  LOL  Who cares, right?  It's my blog & I can put anything on here I want, right?  Well, I was missing that part!  I thought I needed to give you, my readers, more DEEP, in depth topics on family, relationships, communication, & stuff that will REALLY make a difference in your life!  I want to help people "Stay in it for the Long Haul", but I think I haven't got the courage yet, to actually speak my mind.  I don't want to offend anyone, especially my friends & family.  Also, due to my O.C.D. it takes me FOREVER to write something up & post it!  I want it to be perfect!  Well, here's your WARNING.....it's not going to be perfect...it's going to be ME....& I'm going to have fun, & heaven knows I'm far from perfect! 
  
  Today I spoke with a close friend of mine, who moved & she said it didn't matter....she missed my recipes.  It really made me start thinking, who cares?  Share what you want!!   So, I'M BACK & ready to start sharing my recipes with you all again!!!!  BUT if there's something else you would like to discuss, PLEASE let me know & we'll chat it up!  I have PLENTY of opinions on different things, & I don't know if most of them will really change much, but if you want my opinion, then I'll give it to you:) 
  
  Anyway, BBQ season is right around the corner & there are a TON of fun & yummy recipes I will be sharing, so if you have any also, please feel free to share with us all!!  I love trying different summer salads, appetizers, snacks, grillin' recipes & just about anything that is yummy & easy.  Who knows....I might give out my FAMOUS dutch oven potato recipe.....maybe....if you all want it;)

  Thank you all for letting me vent.....maybe I should see a therapist;)

No comments:

Post a Comment